The new inroad underscores leadership in the innovations for safe motoring
BANGKOK, 25 June 2015 —— Vespiario Thailand, the sole distributor of “Alpinestars” in Thailand, officially opened ‘Alpinestars Auto Flagship Store’ at A Square in Sukhumvit Soi 26 as the world’s first concept store dedicated to Alpinestars performance and protective apparel and accessories, all designed with Italy’s renowned standards especially for auto racing.
The company is poised to fully expand its product portfolio to reinforce innovation leadership for driver’s safety and protection. A 2015 ‘Alpinestars Auto’ range that comprises ‘Auto Racing’ and ‘Karting’ lines was launched at the opening event to spearhead a new foray into the market of safety accessories for motorists in the second half of this year.
Senior Business Development Manager of Vespiario (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Chaiyuth Yuthavoradejkul said, “Last year we gave Alpinestars brand its Thai debut, starting with introduction of performance and protective apparel and accessories for motorcyclists with favourable response from the consumers. To heighten the brand awareness and strengthen Alpinestars brand presence further, we’re now inaugurating Alpinestars Auto Flagship Store. The new opening not only reaffirms our commitment to thrive as the centre of performance and protective innovations both for two- and four-wheeled motoring needs, but also addresses an uptrend of the new-generation in favour of a safer motoring experience and the growing interests in innovations that will enhance safety driving.”
“The new Alpinestars Auto Flagship Store houses two showcase zones, Auto Racing and Karting,” he revealed.
“It is a brand store of driving outfits and accessories from Alpinestars in various price ranges that cover all levels of customers and sought-after functions. In a comprehensive variety of choices, each product is functionally designed for each auto sport, ranging from suits, footwear and gloves to flame resistant underwear and other protective accessories. All the products feature highly-advanced technological innovations developed by Alpinestars in close partnership with internationally-renowned car racers, resulting in informed designs that precisely address protection needs and driver’s safety concerns on the race track. These products also boast internationally-recognised European safety standard certifications.”
The inauguration day unveiled the latest generation of two product lines from Alpinestars. ‘Auto Racing’ is a line of protective outfits developed especially for auto racing. ‘Karting’ is its counterpart product line designed for kart racing. Both of them combine distinctive design with cutting-edge technologies.
Highlight products from Auto Racing line:
– SUPERTECH SUIT was designed to reduce weight and minimise driver fatigue. This auto racing suit features a fully floating arm construction and an extensive stretch panel on the back for excellent, anatomical performance fit. Multi-layer aramidic fibre construction incorporates highly breathable mid-layer and panel inserts for performance and effective regulation of body temperature.
– TECH 1-ZX GLOVE is an innovative glove with minimal seam stitching and reduced material construction to offer superior levels of performance grip, cockpit comfort and sensitivity on the car’s controls. The glove features innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction. Newly-designed, textured Pittards® leather palm and finger zones are strategically positioned to improve feel, grip and vibration dissipation.
– SUPERMONO SHOE is the very latest in driving performance and technology. Incorporating an innovative new closure system and constructed using premium materials, this extremely lightweight and ergonomic shoe features supple kangaroo leather, strategically perforated zones and heat-resistant Nomex® lining. Every detail on the Supermono has been designed to excel under the toughest racing conditions imaginable and give drivers the ultimate in performance fit and feel.
Highlight products from Karting line:
– KMX 1 SUIT incorporates a light and abrasion-resistant Cordura® main shell and extensive perforated panels for superb ventilation. With a fully floating arm construction, an extensive rear stretch panel and a reinforced panel on the right arm specially developed for karting,
this suit is built for performance and protection.
– TECH 1-KX GLOVE is a premium karting glove combining innovative technologies and materials to offer superior levels of sensitivity, comfort and performance within a highly durable chassis constructed to withstand the wear and tear encountered while kart racing.
– TECH 1-KX SHOE features Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole for superior levels of grip in all weather conditions, and an ergonomic heel and foot counter to offer optimised stability and sensitivity on the pedals. The innovative honeycomb frame design on the outer lateral and medial sides provides flexion support and comfort.
“My national experiences in auto racing have built my awareness of driver’s safety as a prioritised area in auto sports,” commented Thailand’s leading auto racer Sak ‘Kiki’ Nana. “Racers must be very mindful and be able to use their well-trained skills to avoid accidents and injuries to themselves and others.”
In addition to safe, highly-disciplined driving, being outfitted in high-standard protective apparel and accessories is a measure to prevent or alleviate injuries to the drivers when an accident becomes unavoidable.”
The Thai launch of Alpinestars Auto is tipped to take the safety standards of auto sports in Thailand to a new level, paving way for more channels to campaign for extensive awareness of driving safety. Interested customers can learn about Alpinestars Auto products by visiting Alpinestars Auto Flagship Store.
About Vespiario (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Vespiario (Thailand) Co. Ltd. was founded in 2009 with a commitment to advocate motoring safety among motorcyclists and motorists. Over the past five years of growth, the company’s business endeavour was consistently paralleled by strong corporate social responsibilities in area of road safety, as evident in its “Help Save One Life by Giving a Kid a Helmet” campaign that gives away safety helmets to young motorcycle passengers aged three to twelve years old and reaffirms the company’s committed effort to build sustainable awareness of Thai people about road safety.
[Source : Vespiario]