– Participating in Thailand’s Vintage Bike Competition
BANGKOK, 29 January 2015 —— Thailand’s official Honda motorcycle distributor, AP Honda, is celebrating its 50th anniversary in Thailand with a big campaign. The event calls for Thai people to participate in the competition by submitting their vintage bikes to enter the Vintage Bike Competition, to submit photographs of themselves with the Honda wing mark, and to submit paintings. The prizes will be cash prize, a free trip to visit Japan including Twin Ring Motegi for 100 lucky winners, and other prizes, all worth over THBaht40 million. The competition opens from now until 15 March 2015. For more information and updates, visit Honda Wing Centre nationwide, or visit www.aphonda.co.th.
“As the leader of Thailand’s motorcycle industry, AP Honda would like to thank all the Thai consumers who have always been confident with our products. Motorcycle was the first product brought to Thailand by Honda since 1965. Our motorcycles have not only been popular among Thai users, but has become a part of their lives. Many models of our Honda motorcycles are not considered only as a vehicle, but a collective item for many. It reflects the culture of different eras. To celebrate our 50th anniversary in Thailand, we would like to thank all Thai users with our ultimate campaign which is worth over THBaht40 million to call for everyone to participate. The highlight of the campaign will be the Vintage Bike Competition which will call for vintage Hondas to enter the competition, to find the coolest vintage bike in the country,” said Suchart Arunsaengroj, director of AP Honda Co., Ltd.
The campaign to celebrate 50th anniversary in Thailand comprises of 3 events:
1. Vintage Bike Competition is not only seeking the vintage Honda in Thailand but also encouraging those with great passion in photography to find the coolest bikes in good condition, to enter the competition. Fifty finalists will be awarded a trip to Japan – the birth place of Honda.
2. Photography Competition is calling for entries of impressive photographs featuring Honda motorcycle or other products with Honda wing mark on it. Fifty finalists will be awarded a trip to Japan.
3. Painting Competition is calling for entries with Honda motorcycles on it. The competition will be divided into 3 levels and 2 rounds:
– Kindergarten to primary school level. Awards, THBaht500,- each, will be awarded to 3 best painting in the first round at Honda Wing Centre throughout the country. The 5 national-level finalists will be awarded THBaht1,000,-.
– Secondary school level. Awards, THBaht500,- each, will be awarded to 3 best painting in the first round at Honda Wing Centre throughout the country. The 5 national-level finalists will be awarded THBaht5,000,-.
– Tertiary level. Awards, THBaht1,000,- each, will be awarded to 3 best painting in the first round at Honda Wing Centre throughout the country. The 5 national-level finalists will be awarded THBaht10,000,-.
Those interested in entering the competition, contact Honda Wing Centres nationwide, or visit www.aphonda.co.th until 15 March 2015.
[Source : AP Honda]