– Launching 4 New Models – Gold Wing F6C, CB1100EX, NM4 and New CBR1000RR
BANGKOK —— AP Honda, the distributor of Honda BigBike in Thailand, launched 4 new models to deliver the world-class concept “Honda BigBike Excites The World” to all fans at the 6th Bangkok Motorbike Festival, featuring 4 highlights at its gigantic booth.
The World’s Best Touring features Gold Wing F6C, the top-class aggressive touring which is powered by 6-cylinder and 1,800cc engine, and smoothened by the Pro-Arm® Pro-Link®. The World’s Classic Legendary of All Time features CB1100EX, the classic sport that’s equipped with inline 4-cylinder and 1,140cc engine. The World’s Futuristic Technology features NM4 – the BigBike from the future – which is equipped with LED light, 6-speed DCT, 2-cylinder and 750cc engine. The World’s Champion Inspiration features New CBR1000RR 2014 that has been improved for a better performance. The four BigBike models will be available for you to secure from today onwards at the fest and Honda BigWing nationwide.
“BigBike Under the “Honda Excites the World” concept, Honda BigBike is ready to deliver the thrill for the Thai fans with design and cutting-edge technology. To boost the market in the second half, Honda BigBike is launching 4 new models. The launched models will meet the demand of our high-end customers who are passionate about the unique BigBike. The first two models to be imported are the grand touring Gold Wing F6C and the classic sport CB1100EX. The next two highlights are the NM4 and the Super Sport New CBR1000RR. Each model has its own uniqueness and cutting-edge technology. The new models will add more variety to our already perfect product lines,” said Mr Nobuhide Nagata, President of AP Honda Co Ltd.
The 4 Honda BigBike models will be premiered at Honda BigBike booth at Bangkok Motorbike Festival 2014. You can secure a new BigBike at the booth, located on the first floor of Central World, between 2 and 6 July. The booth will showcase the 4 highlights as follow:
– World Best Touring features Gold Wing F6C – the top class BigBike. Bold and aggressive. The model is powered by 6 cylinder and 1,800cc engine. It’s designed with aluminium Twin-Spare Frame and low centre of gravity for easier ride and control. The model also comes with Pro-Arm® Pro-Link® which can be adjusted to your likes, and ABS brake. Suggested retail price is Bt900,000.
– World Classic Legendary of All Time features CB1100EX – the timeless BigBike. The model stands out with its round chromium headlight – the timeless retro look – but is strengthened with high quality stainless steel frame for easier ride and control. The model comes with inline 4 cylinder and 1,140cc engine, and ABS brake. Suggested retail price is Bt605,000.
– World’s Futuristic Technology features NM4 – the futuristic design BigBike. Ride it with the imagination. Riding an NM4 makes you feel as if you are sitting in a cockpit. The frame comes with LED light and LED meter which is adjusted into 25 colour-LED displays in accordance with the riding modes. The BigBike is powered by 2 cylinder and 750cc engine. It also comes with manual gearbox or 6 speed automatic DCT, and ABS brake. Suggested retail price is Bt529,000.
– World’s Champion Inspiration features New CBR1000RR 2014 – the super sport bike from MotoGP series. The new model comes with an improved technology, more powerful engine and lighter body, and the seat designed for better controlling.
Honda BigBike also offers first-class insurance, new vehicle registration, and compulsory insurance for any customer who secures a Gold Wing F6C, CB1100EX, or NM4 at Bangkok Motorbike Festival 2014 or at Honda BigWing nationwide, until 31 July 2014.